Madeleine Albright is a force to be reckoned with in politics … and apparently on Twitter as well!
Conan O’Brien came up with what he probably considered to be a super clever and witty Halloween costume.
I picked out my Halloween costume. I’m going as “Slutty Madeleine Albright.”— Conan O'Brien (@ConanOBrien) October 23, 2014
Except what the late night talk show host didn’t realize was that the first female U.S. Secretary of State saw his idea and replied with a comeback no one could have ever expected.
.@ConanOBrien I'm considering going as hunky Conan O'Brien - but that might be too far fetched.— Madeleine Albright (@madeleine) October 23, 2014
If you are like us (and most likely Conan too) you are probably thinking, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
So, we’ve compiled a list of the 11 reactions we think Conan could have had to Madeleine’s response.
2. I thought I was supposed to be the comedian in this situation!
3. Nothing could have prepared me for this.
4. Well, this is embarrassing.
5. She responded to me, this is the greatest day ever.
6. This is interesting.
7. Quick, what’s my next move?
8. Every response I have to her reply is not worthy.
9. Madeleine Albright knows who I am.
10. Why did I have to come up with a costume that involved a funny politician?
11. So, you think I should go through with the costume still or… Naw, she made me want to nix that idea pretty quickly.
Check out the video above to see how Madeleine’s response turned into the kindest Twitter war we’ve ever seen!