The performances at Sunday night's 56th Annual Grammy Awards was the reason to watch music's biggest night in Los Angeles, Calif.
From Bey and Jay to Taylor Swift, ETonline is counting down the five best Grammy performances of the evening.
1. Macklemore, Ryan Lewis and Mary Lambert featuring Madonna and Queen Latifah- Same Love seems to be the anthem for the legalization of same-sex marriage, and on Sunday night at the Staples Center, Queen Latifah officiated 33 weddings of couples that were "gay, straight, old, young, of many races and many colors."
2. Beyonce and Jay Z- Performing her hit Drunk In Love, Beyonce managed to look even sexier than in her beach video for the track. Meanwhile, her husband Jay Z was all tuxed up when he hit the stage.
3. Taylor Swift- The country crooner slowed things down when she got behind the piano to play All Too Well off her album Red.
4. Daft Punk and Pharrell Williams featuring Stevie Wonder and Nile Rodgers- Grammy-winning robots Daft Punk and their 2013 sidekick Pharrell Williams got everyone to their feet, with the help of Stevie Wonder and Nile Rodgers, when they performed their summer hit Get Lucky.
5. Pink- Prior to Fun's Nate Ruess taking the stage to sing Just Give Me a Reason, Pink performed what seems to be her usual, but still impressive, acrobatic routine to her song Try.
What was your favorite performance of the evening?