Beyonce’s 2017 GRAMMY
• Album of the Year for Lemonade
• Record of the Year for "Formation"
• Song of the Year for "Formation"
• Best Urban Contemporary Album for Lemonade
• Best Pop Solo Performance for "Hold Up"
• Best Rock Performance for "Don't Hurt Yourself" featuring Jack White
• Best Rap/Sung Performance for "Freedom" featuring Kendrick Lamar
• Best Music Film for Lemonade
• Best Music Video for "Formation"
In addition to her nine
nominations, Beyonce was recognized across six different fields of categories
-- pop, rap, R&B, rock, music video/film and general -- making her the most
diverse nominee this year. While she’s not the first to have nominations in four
different genres, she is the first to do it in the same year.
Add her nomination and win for Best Surround
Sound Album, and she is now tied with Michael and Janet Jackson, who have been
nominated in seven different categories. But Beyonce is going to have to make a
dent in country and spoken word if she wants to get anywhere close to Sir Paul
McCartney (10) or Bob Dylan (13).