Top 5 Most Memorable 2012 AMA Performances
By JACKIE WILLIS
November 19, 2012
There were few surprises when it came to the 2012 American Music Awards wins (Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen), but it was the Sunday night performances that are sure to have people talking. From Kelly Clarkson to Kesha, here's a recap of the best theatrics of the night.
1. Overnight singing sensation PSY performed his hit Gangnam Style with none other than '90s royalty MC Hammer.
2. Pantsless once again, Christina Aguilera's voice was in full force when she hit the stage with Pitbull to belt out Don't Stop the Party.
3. Speaking of stand-out voices, Kelly Clarkson stole the stage with her medley of her greatest hits.
4. Pink also brought down the house with her performance art piece of Try. The pop star along with a male dancer acted out an abusive relationship.
5. Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj hit the stage together to perform their track Beauty and the Beat, adding to the list of performance collaborations of the night.
Honorable mention has to go to Taylor Swift who stripped off her good-girl persona (and clothes) during her performance of I Knew You Were Trouble.
What was your fave AMA moment?