Top 5 Must-Watch Grammy Performances
By JACKIE WILLIS
February 11, 2013
On Sunday night, Justin Timberlake gave his first televised performance in seven years at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards, and it was well worth the wait. But he wasn't the only one to impress on the awards-show stage. From Taylor Swift's circus show to Rihanna and Bruno Mars' Bob Marley tribute with Ziggy Marley, here are the five best performances of the night that you gotta see for yourself.
5. Justin Timberlake took the audience at home back in time when he and Jay-Z hit the stage to perform Suit & Tie. He also revealed his new track Pusher Love that is sure to have you swooning.
4. It's not just Swift and her guitar anymore. The seven-time Grammy winner opened the show with a circus-themed version of her hit song We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
3. Bruno Mars and Sting brought down the house with their duet that led into a Bob Marley tribute where Rihanna and Ziggy joined in.
2. Maroon 5 had a special surprise during their Grammy performance of Daylight -- Alicia Keys on drums! Levine also joined Keys on her Girl On Fire song.
1. Whenever Kelly Clarkson is performing, it's always one of the best performances. The big winner of the night paid tribute to Carole King and Patti Page by singing Natural Woman and Tennessee Waltz. (We'll have a better version of this performance when it becomes available.)
Also worth mentioning is Frank Ocean's stripped-down, super-fun performance of Forest Gump.
What was your favorite Grammy performance of the night? Let us know, below.