5 Facts To Know About Prince Harry's New Girl
By JACKIE WILLIS
February 21, 2013
Sorry ladies, it looks like Prince Harry is spoken for at the moment. Arguably the most eligible redheaded bachelor in the world, Harry, 27, has been cuddling up to yet another blonde, model Cressida Bonas, but who is she and how did she land a prince (besides being a young, blonde model)? Here are five facts you MUST know about Harry's new 23-year-old flame:
1. How did they even meet? Sources say Bonas caught the prince's eye when they were introduced by Princess Eugenie. Most recently, the two were seen hugging on the Swiss slopes and according to onlookers at the Farinet Hotel (via London Daily Mail), the couple was really packing on the PDA during a celebration for Harry's uncle, Prince Andrew, also Eugenie's father.
2. Is she a high-society girl? Bonas' parents are Old Harrovian businessman Jeffrey Bonas and '60s model Lady Mary Curzon. She seems quite familiar with the upper-class and, after all, was already friends with Princess Eugenie before even meeting Harry.
3. What does Bonas have in common with Harry's ex? Like Prince Harry's former longtime love Chelsy Davy, Bonas also attended Leeds University.
4. This isn't the model's first high-profile relationship. While at university, Bonas dated Harry Wentworth-Stanley, son of the Marchioness of Milford Haven, but the romance quickly cooled down after graduation.
5. What do you her friends call her? According to London Daily Mail, Bonas' nickname is "Cressie."
What do you think about Harry's new girl? Is this just a fling or the real thing?