Top 5 Oscar Moments You May Have Missed
By JACKIE WILLIS
February 25, 2013
While the stars are still celebrating their Oscar wins, we look back at some moments at and during this year's Academy Awards that you may have missed. Do you know who was mistaken for hosting the awards show, or that Anne Hathaway's boobs have a new Twitter handle? All this and more in our top five trending guide to the Oscars:
1. Seth Rogen Is Hosting the Oscars? Apparently, many people in the Twitterverse thought Knocked Up star Seth Rogen was hosting the Oscars rather than the actual host, Family Guy guru Seth Macfarlene. Needless to say, Rogen went along with it, even egging on the mistaken identity on his Twitter. The funnyman retweeted nearly every message where someone mentioned he was hosting the Oscars, one of which read: "@Sethrogen is hosting the Oscars. Expect lots of weed references met with fake disgust." Rogen also tweeted: "So psyched to be hosting the Oscars tonight! Its gonna be a great show!"
2. Anne Hathaway's Nipple Twitter Anne Hathaway's pointy-bosomed Prada gown definitely caught the eye of audiences at home, and not just for the side-boob shots. In fact, the getup even inspired a new Twitter account. After spotting the Oscar winner's gown, someone created the handle @AnnesNipples, with one tweet reading: "#LesNipplerables." As you may remember, Angelina Jolie was also given her own handle after last year's Oscars that was titled @AngiesRightLeg.
3. Charlize Theron Is a Good Samaritan An Oscars security guard encountered one hot heroine on Sunday. Charlize Theron reportedly came to the aid of one of the guards who started having a seizure. The actress tried to help him up while someone was able to notify the doctor on site. Theron was one of the few people around when the man began seizing.
4. Jennifer Lawrence Takes a Tumble First a semi-wardrobe malfunction at the SAG Awards, and now this! Upon accepting her Oscar award for her role in Silver Linings Playbook, Jennifer Lawrence fell going up the stairs thanks to her long Dior dress. "I think I just stepped on the fabric and they waxed the stairs."
5. Kristen Stewart On Crutches Twilight beauty Kristen Stewart certainly wasn't part of the Oscar dance numbers! The actress showed up to present at the awards ceremony but was seen leaving on crutches. Regardless, Stewart stunned in her Reem Acra gown and Jimmy Choo shoes. If only they made high-fashion crutches!
Did we miss a moment? Let us know, below!