Miley's Top 5 'SNL' Moments
By JACKIE WILLIS
October 07, 2013
Love her or hate her, Miley Cyrus proved during her hosting and performing stint on Saturday Night Live that she's able to laugh at herself.
Here are five highlights from the We Can't Stop singer's Oct. 5th appearance on SNL.
1. Miley Mocks VMA Performance: Right out of the gate Miley, 20, showed that she can take a joke. Slipping back into her scantily-clad costume she wore to the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, the former Hannah Montana star is faced with her past Disney self while gearing up to hit the VMA stage.
2. Miley Impersonates Michelle Bachmann: Assuring audiences she wouldn't twerk on SNL, Miley did get down while portraying a sexy Rep. Michelle Bachmann in a government shutdown spoof to the tune of her hit We Can't Stop.
3. Wrecking Ball Performance: Though some bloggers haven't been so kind in regards to Miley's sketches on Saturday's show, almost everyone was impressed with her performances (clothing excluded).
4. Fifty Shades of Grey Auditions: The only thing that seemed to cause more controversy in pop culture than Miley's VMA performance was the casting choices of the erotic film Fifty Shades of Grey. SNL makes light of it.
5. Miley's Sex Tape: It's not what you think.
How did you think Miley did on SNL? Let us know, below.