Top 5 Must-See AMA Performances
By JACKIE WILLIS
November 25, 2013
The 2013 American Music Award performances had R. Kelly as the president, Katy Perry as a Geisha girl and Miley Cyrus covered in cats. Here are the top five most memorable, somewhat bizarre performances from Sunday night's show:
5. Miley Cyrus performed Wrecking Ball with the help of a lip-syncing kitten flying through space.
4. Katy Perry went for a Japanese theme when she hit the stage to sing her ballad Unconditionally.
3. Justin Timberlake has gone country! The 20/20 star threw on a guitar and sang his new song I Can't Drink You Away.
2. Jennifer Lopez did a tribute to Celia Cruz that included LOTS of booty shaking and former Dancing With the Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy carrying the diva over his head.
1. Lady Gaga and R. Kelly took to the Oval Office for a sexy performance of their song Do What U Want.
Who do you think had the most memorable performance at the AMAs?
As a bonus, check out Christina Aguilera and A Great Big World performing their hit Say Something.
Also, with the help of Lil Mama, TLC reunited for a performance of their hit Waterfalls.