Flashback! Top 5 Celebrity Super Bowl Spots
By JACKIE WILLIS
January 31, 2014
Super Bowl Sunday could be the only time TV audiences are actually excited to see commercials, and this year's big-game broadcast will be no different. But remember all those classic commercials that had everyone talking around the water cooler? From Britney Spears' 2002 Pepsi spot to the late Farrah Fawcett starring in a 1973 Noxema commercial, here's a look at five of the more memorable Super Bowl spots.
1. Britney Goes Back In Time- In her 2002 Pepsi spot, the pop princess shows how the beverage has been enjoyed through the decades.
2. Ask Amy- Parks and Recreation star Amy Poehler brought her comedy chops to Best Buy when she wouldn't stop asking questions in their 2013 commercial.
3. James Bond vs. Ninja James Bond star Pierce Brosnan was already fighting bad guys in this 1987 Diet Coke ad. WATCH.
4. Noxema Girl Charlie's Angel star Farrah Fawcett loaned her good looks to Noxema. NFL legend Joe Namath also stars in the 1973 spot.
5. The Next Big Thing Who's the next big thing? Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd argue with their Samsung Mobile phones over who's best to endorse the brand. Plus, Breaking Bad's Bob Odenkirk also stars in the 2013 commercial.
What's your all-time favorite celebrity Super Bowl spot? During the big game on Feb. 2, you can log onto Hulu.com/AdZone, and vote on your favorite commercials in real-time. Your votes will be tallied and announced following the big game.