A few familiar fashionistas and fashionistos have made their way onto Vanity Fair magazine's 2014 International Best-Dressed List.
From Cate Blanchett to Idris Elba, here's a few of our faves that landed in this coveted crowd (in no particular order).
1. Cate Blanchett-- The Blue Jasmine Oscar winner always manages to look classy on the red carpet, but all the while taking risks with her style statements.
2. Emma Watson-- This Harry Potter star is all grown up and is continuously reminding the world of that fact through her sexy, yet appropriate, outfits.
3. Benedict Cumberbatch-- In addition to his super-stylish name, you can always find this Sherlock Holmes actor dressed to the nines.
4. Emmy Rossum-- Proving she's nothing like her rough and gruff character on Shameless, Emmy Rossum has gotten really good at wearing gowns.
5. Lupita Nyong'o-- In addition to being deemed World's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine this year, the Oscar winner turned heads all awards season with her stand-out styles.
6. Idris Elba-- He's soooo good looking, it's hard to imagine anything looking bad on the Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom actor.
7. Neil Patrick Harris-- Like his How I Met Your Mother character that only wears suits, NPH knows what to wear to get attention on the red carpet.
8. Kate Middleton-- The Duchess of Cambridge has become a style muse ever since she joined the royal family.
9. Pharrell Williams-- Only the Happy singer can wear a high-fashion Arby's hat all year, and make it cool.
10. Michelle Dockery-- It's hard to outdress her fancy character on Downton Abbey, but the actress manages.
Who do you think is the best-dressed celebrity?