Halloween is less than two weeks away!
The beauty and makeup guru transformed our Katie Krause into Scream Queens’ resident sorority boss, Chanel. And we’ve gotta say – we think Emma Roberts would be impressed by this makeover!
The major keys to achieving Chanel’s sassy look are simple: porcelain skin, bold brows, brown smokey eyes and a deep-pink mouth.
Watch our step-by-step tutorial above to learn how you can get the preppy look in just a few easy steps.
We also broke it down simply below:
1. Apply all-over foundation and cover with powder
2. Use a mauve-colored blush on your cheeks
3. Start with a soft brown on the eyes and use a “plumier” color brown around the edges for a smokey effect
4. Line your eyes with brown eyeliner
5. Apply a few coats of mascara
6. Use brow gel to fill-in and bold your brows
7. Use a dusty-rose colored lip liner on your lips – it’s OK to overdraw it for a plumped effect!
8. Go over your lips with a lighter and brighter pink lipstick!
Check out the video below to watch Kandee transform Katie into Taylor Swift from her 'Bad Blood' music video: