Halloween is less than two weeks away!
To get into the spooky, ghoul-filled spirit, YouTube superstar Kandee Johnson is lending her talents to ET.
The beauty and makeup guru transformed our Katie Krause into Scream Queens’ resident sorority boss, Chanel. And we’ve gotta say – we think Emma Roberts would be impressed by this makeover!
The major keys to achieving Chanel’s sassy look are simple: porcelain skin, bold brows, brown smokey eyes and a deep-pink mouth.
Watch our step-by-step tutorial above to learn how you can get the preppy look in just a few easy steps.
We also broke it down simply below:
1. Apply all-over foundation and cover with powder
2. Use a mauve-colored blush on your cheeks
3. Start with a soft brown on the eyes and use a “plumier” color brown around the edges for a smokey effect
4. Line your eyes with brown eyeliner
5. Apply a few coats of mascara
6. Use brow gel to fill-in and bold your brows
7. Use a dusty-rose colored lip liner on your lips – it’s OK to overdraw it for a plumped effect!
8. Go over your lips with a lighter and brighter pink lipstick!
Check out the video below to watch Kandee transform Katie into Taylor Swift from her 'Bad Blood' music video: