Entertainment Tonight is giving the ultimate Back to School gift bag to 5 lucky winners. Enter by August 19, 2014 for your chance to win. Now, with these great new products, it’s your chance to be the coolest kid in school! Gift bags courtesy of Backstage Creations. Contents of the bag are expected to include:
• AllPosters.com - A $50 shopping spree from AllPosters.com, the one stop-shop for unique and affordable items including posters, prints and specialty items to spruce up any room.
• Arctic Zero - the pioneer of a great-tasting line of low-calorie, pint and bar sized products, which serve as a versatile frozen food for health-conscious consumers.
• Bare Snacks™ - Crafted in small batches from sweet and fragrant Nam Hom coconuts grown exclusively in Thailand’s Central Plains, All Natural Crunchy Coconut Chips are toasted to perfection and lightly seasoned to satisfy sweet or savory cravings.
• BOOM - The SWIMMER is a waterproof, dust & shock proof Bluetooth speaker whose flexible tail attaches to nearly everything.
• Casio America, Inc. - Casio's newest scientific calculator, the fx-300ES PLUS, is geared for middle school through high school students learning general math, trigonometry, statistics, algebra, etc.. It features Natural Textbook Display, intuitive functions and improved math functionality, and is available in Black, Blue and Pink.
• CASIO BABY G - The new BGA180 features a multi-dimensional sculptured design decorated with sporty colors and equipped with two different tide graph indicators.
• EcoTools - Smoothing Detangler Hair Brush: The unique bristle design and cushioned paddle on this must-have brush glides through hair for gentle detangling. Designed with an aerodynamic Eco-Vent™ to dry hair 20% faster for less heat damage and quicker prep time. Made with cruelty-free and earth-friendly materials. Mini Essentials Set: Stash these three mini brushes in your purse for touch ups on the go. Includes a full powder brush to create a flawless base or wash of color on the cheeks, eye shading brush for lid definition and angled liner brush to make eye pop. All brushes are incredibly soft and made with cruelty-free and earth-friendly materials.
• ELPH Band is a simple instant contact solution. A colorful non-toxic silicon band that is worn on a child’s wrist as a form of identification and can list any allergies or medical condition of your children in the event they are separated from you or wander off. With instructions directly on the band, a person will choose to either call the toll free 800# or to scan the QR code to be put directly in contact with you. Email and text alerts with GPS scan location is also provided automatically to all the contacts on the child’s profile for a faster reunion.
• Ginny Bakes - Available in Ginny’s best-selling flavors, ginnyminis are individually portioned bites of happiness, perfect for lunch bags or on-the-go.
• LA Looks - From tousled beach to punky Melrose to stylish Hollywood, L.A. Looks® delivers quality products to help you achieve the latest and trendiest hair styling looks, from natural to extreme. With L.A. Looks®, you can skip the salon and create these looks in a playful and fun way.
• Lee Kum Kee Sauces - Simply add protein and vegetables to an expertly crafted pouch of Panda Brand Ready Sauce for a meal in minutes, free of high-fructose corn syrup, MSG and preservatives. Available in five flavorful varieties, including Mongolian BBQ Stir-Fry, Lettuce Wrap, Broccoli Beef, Orange Chicken and Kung Pao Chicken.
• Little Miracles - offers a yummy, all-occasion beverage that combines the purest organic tea with nature’s most revitalizing fruits and juice from superfoods plus ginseng to give consumers a refreshingly healthy lift.
• Mary Kay - Clinically shown to provide a significant improvement in skin in just seven days, the Clear Proof® Acne System from Mary Kay® is an easy-to-use regimen that feels soothing to irritated skin, allowing blemishes to clear while helping skin look and feel healthier.
• Nature Box - A 3-month subscription from NatureBox, a monthly service that delivers an assortment of healthy and delicious wholesome snack foods to your door.
• Qupid is the leading provider in trendsetting shoes made for any kind of woman. Add more style to your step with our favorite knee-high boot, which can be purchased here.
• Sensio - Bella Linea Collection Sport Rocket Blender is the perfect blender for your busy lifestyle. It includes a 20-ounce, BPA-free Tritan tumbler as well as a travel lid with an easy-carry hook that make it perfect for taking to the gym, class or work.
• Three Bridges - a palate-expanding line of chef-crafted meals that deliver a contemporary twist on six classic dishes and can be prepared in just minutes in the microwave. Available in varieties like Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese or Chicken Paella with Chorizo & Roasted Red Peppers.
• Tokidoki - Circus Backpack - This fun circus print backpack features some of your favorite tokidoki characters under the Big Top!
• VTech - The world's first Smartwatch for kids, the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch is an innovative, multi-function watch packed with robust features such as a built-in camera, video and fun photo effects, offering an enriching fun and educational experience in a wearable, kid-friendly, take-anywhere gadget.
• The Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven is the first countertop pressure oven that toasts, roasts, bakes, broils, re-heats, and rotisseries up to 70% faster than a traditional oven while infusing flavor and moisture for the most delicious food you’ve ever tasted!
Sign up for ET's Daily First newsletter!
No purchase necessary. Open to US residents 18 years and older. Entries must be received by August 19, 2014 at 11:59pm PDT to be eligible.
Click here for the Official Rules.
Sorry, this giveaway has ended.
Visit our Giveaways page to see all the current giveaways you can enter: