Kevin Spacey Has 'Gone MIA' With His Inner Circle After Sexual Misconduct Allegations, Source Says (Exclusive)
Getty Images

Kevin Spacey has gone silent on some of his closest friends following allegations of sexual misconduct, a source tells ET.

After actor Anthony Rapp claimed to BuzzFeed News that the House of Cards star had acted inappropriately towards him when he was 14 years old, others have also accused the 58-year-old star of misconduct. Through his lawyer, Spacey has denied the allegations.

“He has not been communicating with people in his inner circle since,” our source says. “He’s been MIA, even from those closest to him. He realizes how terrible this is and he knows the chances of him getting good work in this town again are very slim.”

The news comes after House of Cardsproduction company, Media Rights Capital, announced that Spacey had been suspended from the series, while broadcaster Netflix confirmed they would, “not be involved with any further production of House of Cards that includes Kevin Spacey." 

On Thursday, Spacey’s rep at the time announced that the actor was now taking time for “evaluation and treatment."

See more on the allegations against Spacey in the video below.