Jemal Countess/ Getty Images
Natalie Portman may have been in the movie business for more than 15 years, but there are still some things you may not know about the actress, who's hitting the big-screen this weekend with the thriller, 'Black Swan.'
1. She was born in Jerusalem and lived there until she was three years old.
2. Studied psychology at Harvard and graduated from the top school in 2003.
3. Is bilingual. Along with English, the actress also speaks Hebrew.
4. Made her directorial debut in 2008 with the short film, 'Eve.'
5. Told ET she felt awkward about her sex scene with Mila Kunis in 'Black Swan,' saying: "Darren [Aronofsky] was helpful in just saying, 'You know, if you guys just commit to it, then you're not going to have to do it again. Just do it, get it done. If you're shy and try and be giggly and embarrassed all day, you're going to have to do it over and over and over,'" she recalls. "That was a good way of looking at it."