She's already received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the movie adaptation of Les Misérables. She snagged her first big film role in The Princess Diaries in 2001, playing a young girl who discovers she's a member of royalty. But what else do you know about Anne Hathaway?
1. The producers of The Devil Wears Prada asked her to gain 10 lbs for her role as a naive assistant to a fashion magazine diva played by Meryl Streep. She later told People magazine it took her about a month to gain the weight but two months to lose it!
2. Has the same name as William Shakespeare's wife, Anne Hathaway.
3. Went to Nicaragua for a week in 2006 to help vaccinate kids against Hepatitis A.
4. Turned down the lead role in Knocked Up in 2007.
5. Named one of Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 in its June 2002 issue.