5 Things You Don't Know About Channing Tatum
June 03, 2013
People magazine's reigning Sexiest Man Alive is now also a proud father of a baby daughter with his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum! Here are five things you probably don't know about Channing Tatum -- one of the busiest actors in Hollywood.
1. Born April 26, 1980 in Cullman, Alabama -- he's of Native American, Irish, and French descent. His mom was an airline employee and his father worked in construction.
2. Got his big break in Ricky Martin's hugely successful music video She Bangs.
3. The Step Up star once told People that he learned to dance at quinceañeras -- elaborate celebrations for Latino girls turning 15. "It was always funny to bring the white guy out [on the floor] and let him look like a fool," he said.
4. Began his career as a model, for brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, Dolce & Gabbana and Aeropostale.
5. He and Jenna have matching tattoos that say "side by side" in Balinese.