This former Veronica Mars
star plays a Disney princess
in the upcoming animated feature Frozen
. Here are five things you may not know about Kristen Bell.
1. Born Kristen Anne Bell on July 18, 1980 in Huntington Woods, MI -- her mother is a nurse and her father works as a television news executive.
2. Her breakout role came in the 2004 Lifetime movie Gracie's Choice, which turned out to be one of the network's highest-rated productions ever.
3. While attending New York University, she briefly dated Glee star Matthew Morrison.
4. Once broke both her wrists while playing in a roller hockey game and had to wear what she called a "freak cast."
5. After being featured nude on the cover of Jane magazine in 2005, she told the magazine: "I rarely wear clothes when I'm home by myself. I love making breakfast naked. But you've got to make sure the gardener's not coming that day."