5 Things You Don't Know About Kristen Bell
November 20, 2013
This former Veronica Mars star plays a Disney princess in the upcoming animated feature Frozen. Here are five things you may not know about Kristen Bell.
1. Born Kristen Anne Bell on July 18, 1980 in Huntington Woods, MI -- her mother is a nurse and her father works as a television news executive.
2. Her breakout role came in the 2004 Lifetime movie Gracie's Choice, which turned out to be one of the network's highest-rated productions ever.
3. While attending New York University, she briefly dated Glee star Matthew Morrison.
4. Once broke both her wrists while playing in a roller hockey game and had to wear what she called a "freak cast."
5. After being featured nude on the cover of Jane magazine in 2005, she told the magazine: "I rarely wear clothes when I'm home by myself. I love making breakfast naked. But you've got to make sure the gardener's not coming that day."