ET's Essential Guide To 'Catching Fire'
By JACKIE WILLIS
November 23, 2013
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is finally in theaters and ET's been following the sequel from the beginning. Here's our essential guide -- complete with videos, pics and cast interviews -- to the wildly popular book-turned-movie.
1. Final Catching Fire trailer- The last trailer released for Catching Fire was quite the scorcher. The one-minute tease features some heart-racing action for Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson), who are seen fighting for their survival.
2. (Re)Watch the Premiere Livestream- ET went live on the red carpet of the film's Los Angeles premiere, and now you can relive all the off-the-cuff moments with the cast.
3. Catching Fire Fashion Face-Off- Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks and Josh Hutcherson all sported a slew of styles during their press tour, but who was the most style savvy?
4. Josh Hutcherson Catches Fire!- Peeta is hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend, and if his SNL promos are anything like the show, expect a few Hunger Games-inspired sketches.
5. Jennifer Lawrence's Health Scare- Why did JLaw have to go to the emergency room? Check out her chat with David Letterman to find out.
6. What Jen Really Thinks Of Katniss- These candid comments from Jennifer about her Katniss Everdeen character may surprise you.
7. Liam Hemsworth Is 'Much Happier'- Liam finally opened up about his life after his split from Miley Cyrus, and he admitted that Jennifer Lawrence had a hand in improving his disposition.
8. Must-See Poster- When the sequel was just starting to drop some spoilers, it came out with a super-cool, must-see interactive poster.
9. Movie Stills- Here's a few professional pics from the futuristic film.
10. Listen to the Soundtrack- Here's a first listen at some of the songs from the film's soundtrack, including Christina Aguilera's ballad.
Have you seen Catching Fire yet? Leave your reviews, below.
BONUS: Check out Lawrence's final Catching Fire late-night interview on The Daily Show With Jon Stewart: