Kellan Lutz shot to fame as Twilight hunk Emmett Cullen and will be showing off his ripped body next Friday when his new superhero flick The Legend of Hercules hits theaters. Here are five things you may not know about Kellan Lutz.
1. Got his start in the business modeling for Abercrombie & Fitch and snagged his first TV role on the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful in 2004.
PICS: Hollywood's Sexiest Shirtless Men
2. Appeared in a video for the rock band Hinder, as well as a music video/fragrance ad for Hilary Duff's perfume With Love.
3. Says he was not aware that Twilight was a book series until co-star Ashley Greene told him. "She's like, 'Did you read the books?' And I'm like...'What books?'" he told Seventeen magazine.
RELATED: Kellan on Getting Ripped for Hercules
4. Has said one of his guilty pleasures is the TV court show Judge Judy.
5. Has trained for years in boxing as well as the martial art of jujitsu.
RELATED: How Kellan Lutz Made His Dream Comes True