Those generous superheroes at Marvel -- we’re talking about Joss Whedon and Kevin Fiege, not any of their actual superhumans with superpowers -- have debuted a new trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron. And it’s packed with new footage: Hulkbuster! Longing looks between Black Widow and the Hulk! More witty banter than you can handle!
The number one thing this trailer does? It makes being bad look oh so good.
1. Because you get to sit on a literal throne. When’s the last time any of the Avengers got to do that? Even Thor (Chris Hemsworth) didn’t get to sit on the throne in Asgard.
2. And you get to look all badass recharging yourself. Or whatever this is.
3. While heroes like Captain America (Chris Evans) have to feel guilty, remorseful, and all around down in the dumps about any bad thing that happens--
4. You mostly just get to f*ck things up--
5. With your awesome evil superpowers.
6. You get minions to do your evil bidding.
Enter Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) and Quicksilver (Aaron Taylor-Johnson).
7. Who will use their mind control powers:
8. And their (awesome CGI!) super speed:
9. And will do all of the aforementioned f*cking up of things that you don’t have time to do yourself.
It’s called delegating.
10. When all else fails, you summon your army of evil robots.
11. Nothing can stop you now.
How do we enlist in Ultron’s army? Then again, this does look fun too:
The trailer also gives us our first look at Paul Bettany as Vision:
COOL! Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron hits theaters May 1.
Find out how you can hang out with RDJ at the Avengers premiere: