The film's teaser hit the web Thursday and while it's over a minute and a half long, it doesn't feature any actual footage from the film -- but the motion-graphic design is still brimming with Tarantino's trademark flair. Not only that, but there's a brief but exciting introduction to the eponymous eight characters (who are apparently full of hate).
1. Major Marquis Warren aka "The Bounty Hunter" (Sam Jackson)
2. John Ruth aka "The Hangman" (Kurt Russell)
3. Daisy Domergue aka "The Prisoner" (Jennifer Jason Leigh)
4. Chris Mannix aka "The Sheriff" (Walton Goggins)
5. Bob aka "The Mexican" (Demian Bichir)
6. Oswaldo Mobray aka "The Little Man" (Tim Roth)
7. Joe Gage aka "The Cow Puncher" (Michael Madsen)
8. General Sandy Smithers aka "The Confederate" (Bruce Dern)
Channing Tatum and Zoe Bell will also appear in the highly-anticipated ninth feature film from the two-time Oscar-winning director.
For anyone who didn't read the script when it was infamously leaked online in January 2014, The Hateful Eight is set "on the edge of the American frontier, sometime after the Civil War," and follows eight strangers who are stranded together due to a blizzard, only to discover they are mixed up in a deadly plot of deception and betrayal.
The movie is currently in production, and while no release date has yet been announced, it is expected to his theaters later this year.
The Hateful Eight isn't the only movie we simply cannot wait to watch this year. Check out the video below for a look at some other films we're psyched to see in 2015.