Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé just dropped a surprise music video. Well, it’s only a surprise insomuch as it was rumored they were filming something, but no one ever said what it was or when it would drop, and obviously they had to film a video for “Feeling Myself” sooner or later, because every Queen Nicki-King Bey collaboration deserve the video treatment. Still. Surprise!
But there’s a catch: The music video is a Tidal exclusive, which means it’s only available if you pay the $9.99 per month to subscribe to Jay Z’s music service. But we’ve snuck a few screengrabs to tease what you’re missing:
1. Well, obviously Nicki is feeling herself:
2. And Beyoncé is feeling herself too:
3. But Nicki also seems to be feeling Bey:
4. And it looks like Bey is feeling Nicki too:
5. Their chemistry, per usual, is ***flawless:
6. Like, seriously, can these two put out a Watch the Throne album together?
7. We love that Nicki seems to bring out the Houston in Beyoncé.
8. Because we love Turntoncé.
9. There’s the part where Nicki talks about making breakfast and might actually be making breakfast:
10. There’s also this cute moment playing with squirt guns:
11. And this cute moment with burgers and French fries:
12. There’s this cute moment where they share Bubbalicious:
13. Oh, and there’s booty:
14. You can never underestimate the booty with these two.
You like it, don’t you? Sniiiiiiiitches. If that doesn’t make you want to subscribe to Tidal, we don’t know what will. For this, it’s worth it.
In the meantime, find out why Jay bought Beyoncé a dragon’s egg from Game of Thrones: