Khloe Kardashian: 'Our Show is Not Cancelled'
By ROBERT PACE
May 01, 2012
With reports circulating that Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's reality show had been cancelled, the couple set the record straight about Khloe & Lamar at E! Network's Upfront Event.
"Our show is not cancelled," Khloe clarified. "Lamar and I have chosen...to take a break this summer...We just want to take a little time off for Lamar to be with family time, kids, basketball, Olympics, you never know. So, we have a lot on our plate right now."
"We just want to be happy," Odom, who was released from the Dallas Mavericks this season, said. "We'll take our time and we'll get back to it when it's time." The 32-year-old added that he aims to play on this summer's Olympic team and hopes to sign with an NBA team next season.
The Kardashians, who recently signed a handsome contract to extend their reality show, revealed their thoughts as to why watching their lives unfold on television seems to appeal to the masses.
"I just think that everyone can find somebody in our family that they can relate to," Kris Jenner said. "I think people want to relate to a strong loving family," her husband Bruce said. "We all love each other. We all [have] each other's back, and I think that's the real appeal."
Check out the full clip above to see how Kim and Kourtney responded, as well as what Ryan Seacrest had to say about the Kardashian hype.