Five Celebrity Diet Tips for 2013 Resolutions
By JACKIE WILLIS
January 02, 2013
Every new year a multitude of resolutions are made to eat right and get back into shape -- and to help those people along with their 2013 resolves, here are five helpful diet tips from a few health-conscious celebrities.
5. Kelly Osbourne lost over 40 pounds and said what helped her was to "eat half an apple before bedtime." She told Life&Style in 2010, "They say you should never eat before you go to bed, but I've found just having a tiny little snack really helps."
4. Megan Fox says she lost her baby weight without working out by simply cutting out dairy from her diet. "I try to eat whatever I want, but I don't eat any dairy, and I guess that's the biggest diet tip," she told Us Weekly. "Try and stay away from dairy -- especially if you're a woman! It's really hard on your hormones."
3. Pamela Anderson's diet tip is to brush your teeth earlier in the evening so you eat less food before bed.
2. Khloe Kardashian suggests a weight-loss buddy like her sister Kim Kardashian. "Just having someone's encouragement makes it so much easier," she told Life&Style.
1. Victoria Beckham is among a slew of starlets to adopt the three-bite rule. This is where you only indulge in three bites of something decadent.
Do you have any healthy tips to share? Let us know, below.