From pregnancies to engagements, a lot went down over the holiday break that you may have missed amid all the celebrating. ETonline has you covered with our Top 10 Holiday Headlines recap:
1. Kim Kardashian is pregnant! The reality star's rep confirmed the news to ET after Kim's boyfriend Kanye West announced it Sunday night during his concert in Atlantic City.
2. Kate Winslet weds! The actress married her boyfriend Ned Rocknroll in a small, secret ceremony in New York.
3. Matthew McConaughey and wife Camila Alves welcomed baby No. 3. A source tells ET the Magic Mike star was present for the baby's birth Friday at a hospital in Austin, TX.
4. Bethenny Frankel and husband Jason Hoppy separate. "It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating," the reality star said in a statement. "This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family."
5. Jessica Simpson announced she was pregnant again, and flaunted her baby bump in a teeny bikini. She wrote: "Bumpin' and proud."
6. Hilary Clinton suffers blood clot. The 65-year-old Secretary of State's spokesman said the clot was found during a follow-up exam related to the concussion she sustained earlier this month when she fainted due to dehydration.
7. Billie Joe Armstrong announces new Green Day tour post-rehab. The frontman shared on Instagram: "So now, without further ado, the show must go on. We can't wait to get on the road and live out loud! Our passion has only grown stronger. ... Green day tour in March."
8. Hugh Hefner weds! The Playboy mogul married Crystal Harris in an intimate ceremony on New Year's Eve.
9. Boy Meets World star Rider Strong is engaged.Strong, 33, told E! News that he asked Barreto to marry him with "a handmade ring he created himself!"
10. Brandy gets engaged. The singer, 33, is engaged to music executive Ryan Press, her rep confirmed to ET.
Did we miss anything? What do you think was the biggest celeb news story of the holiday season?