5 Things You Don't Know About Khloe Kardashian
April 05, 2013
Khloe Kardashian is now making headlines for sticking up for her pregnant sister Kim in the wake of reports that criticized Kim's weight gain and recent wardrobe choices. Here are five things you may not know about this reality star/entrepreneur and co-host of Simon Cowell's music competition The X Factor.
1. Was home schooled and graduated with honors when she was 17 years old.
2. Appeared in the soap opera One Life to Live in 2011, portraying an attorney named Kassandra Kavanaugh.
3. Confesses that growing up she had "the biggest crush" on Christian Bale.
4. Told People magazine that as a teenager, she was disappointed that her parents bought her a used car, so she "stole" her mom's new Range Rover to go for a joyride with some friends. She dropped the car off at a valet stand and went to a party and when she returned saw a car engulfed in flames. "My friends and I saw this car on fire and we were like, 'Whoa, that person is screwed!" she said. "And then I was like, [expletive] that's my car."
5. Is co-author of two books, Kardashian Konfidential and Dollhouse: A Novel.