Looks like Paula Deen will be facing Matt Lauer after all.
After her last-minute cancellation Friday, Deen has rescheduled her Today show interview for Wednesday, Deadline is reporting. And she'll presumably have a lot more to talk about this time, in the wake of being let go by the Food Network on Friday, June 21.
"She has told us she will be here this time," Lauer said Monday on-air.
Related: Paula Deen Reacts to Food Network Dismissal
Deen ignited a media frenzy last week following her admission in a deposition that she has used the N-word in the past and the subsequent backlash.
On Saturday, she released a statement thanking Food Network for "11 great years."
"I would like to thank The Food Network for 11 great years. Because of the gift The Food Network gave me, I have had the pleasure of being allowed into so many homes across the country and meeting people who have shared with me the most touching and personal stories. Again, this would not have been possible without The Food Network. Thank you again. Love and best dishes to all of ya'll."
Video: Paula Deen Apologizes
And this is perhaps only the start of the consequences Deen is set to face following the scandal.
Shopping network QVC, which sells her cookware, is also reviewing their business relationship with the embattled chef.
"QVC shares the concerns being raised around the unfortunate Paula Deen situation. QVC does not tolerate discriminatory behavior," Paul Capelli, Vice President, Corporate Communications, QVC, Inc.
said in a statement to ET. "We are closely monitoring these events and the ongoing litigation. We are reviewing our business relationship with Ms. Deen, and in the meantime, we have no immediate plans to have her appear on QVC."