New dad Kanye West is still good for an outrageous quote. The 36-year-old Yeezus rapper was interviewed by W magazine's Christopher Bagley prior to he and Kim Kardashian's baby news, and per usual, his theories on life, music and culture are a must-read.
Here are the top 10 craziest quotes from Bagley's interview with the hip-hop mogul:
1. "How do you spell Mies van der Rohe?" West asks while Googling modernist architects on his laptop.
2. "Nobody can tell me where I can and can’t go. Man, I'm the No. 1 living and breathing rock star. I am Axl Rose; I am Jim Morrison; I am Jimi Hendrix."
3. Bagley writes: "West says he wants the record -- whose title, Yeezus, is a mashup of 'Jesus' and West's nickname, Yeezy--to be like a 'one-man gangbang.'"
4. "Now, I just do exactly what I want, whenever I want, how the f*** I want. ...'Fuck you' is my message."
5. "Visiting my mind is like visiting the Hermes factory. S*** is real. You're not going to find a chink. It’s 100,000 percent Jimi Hendrix."
6. "I'm not comfortable with comfort."
7. "I care about everything. Sometimes not giving a f*** is caring the most."
8. "But my ego is my drug. My drug is, 'I'm better than all you other motherf***ers. Kiss my a**!'"
9. "Nobody can tell my girl what to do," he says of Kardashian, 32. "For her to take that risk in front of the world, it just shows you how much she loves me. And how much she actually loves the opportunity to learn. You got, like, a million companies saying, 'This is impacting your brand! This is impacting your fans! And blah blah blah.' But she still sees this light of beauty."
10. "I'm not going to sit here and defend s***. That s*** is rock 'n' roll, man. That shit is rap music. I am a god. Now what?"
What do you think of Kanye's quotes?