Rob & Riley? Who's RPattz's Rumored New Gal?
By JACKIE WILLIS
July 02, 2013
The web is bursting with reports that Robert Pattinson has moved on from this longtime Twilight love Kristen Stewart and into the arms of actress Riley Keough -- but where did she come from?
The two were allegedly spotted riding around Los Angeles together this past weekend and London's Daily Mail is claiming the actors are "inseparable." It's also thought that Pattinson, 27, will spend the Fourth of July with his redhead friend before heading to Toronto, Canada to shoot Map to the Stars. If the rumors are true, here's five facts every RPattz fan should know about his possible new love interest:
UPDATE: Keough's rep responded to the dating rumors of the actress, telling JustJared.com, "Riley isn't dating Rob. ...And I can confirm that Riley was not photographed at all this weekend."
1. Riley, 24, starred alongside Pattinson's ex Kristen Stewart in the 2010 movie The Runaways. She played the role of Marie Currie, the sister to Cherie Currie, The Runaways' lead singer.
2. The actress was also cast as the love interest to her ex Alex Pettyfer in Magic Mike, and was Orlando Bloom's obsession in The Good Doctor. She also has a role in the upcoming reboot Mad Max: Fury Road.
3. Riley is the daughter to Lisa Marie Presley and Danny Keough, thus making her the eldest granddaughter of Elvis Presley. She was also the stepdaughter to the late Michael Jackson and Nicholas Cage.
4. She was previously engaged to her Magic Mike co-star Alex Pettyfer, but broke it off this past summer. It was also rumored she was dating Jennifer Lawrence's ex, actor Nicholas Hoult, this past May.
5. In addition to Pettyfer, Pattinson and Hoult, Riley is also rumored to have dated Ashlee Simpson's ex Ryan Cabrera and actor/comedian Jonah Hill.
If Pattinson is in fact dating the up-and-coming actress, do you think this is the real thing, or just a summer fling?