5 Things You Don't Know About Gabrielle Union
December 30, 2013
This Being Mary Jane star recently got engaged to NBA star Dwyane Wade. Here are five things you probably don't know about Gabrielle Union.
1. Born Gabrielle Monique Union on October 29, 1972 in Omabha, Nebraska -- her mom is a former dancer and social worker and her father worked as a phone company manager.
2. Graduated with honors from UCLA with a degree in sociology.
3. Started her acting career with appearances on TV shows including Family Matters, Moesha, Malibu Shores and Saved by the Bell: The New Class.
4. Starred as Busta Rhymes' love interest in the rapper's 2006 music video I Love My Chick.
5. In high school was an all-star point guard in basketball and also played on the soccer team and ran track.
More On: Gabrielle Union