Nina Dobrev caught her first big break on Degrassi: The Next Generation, is now starring on the CW hit series Vampire Diaries, and just hit the big screen in the hilarious comedy Let’s Be Cops.
The 25-year-old has become one of Hollywood’s hottest stars, not to mention, thanks to her social media posts, she’s also managed to make us want to be her best friend.
We’ve gone through the actress’ Instagram and found 14 reasons why we can’t help but love Nina Dobrev.
1. She’s a hard worker and isn’t trying to hide it.
2. Even though she’s a star in her own right, that doesn't mean she doesn't have a fangirl moment every now and then.
3. This Degrassi and Vampire Diaries reunion made our dreams come true.
4. Her friendship with Julianne Hough is simply perfect.
5. The list of boyfriends she reportedly has is quite long. But she just rolls with the punches.
6. Her adoration for pizza is almost as strong as ours.
7. She won’t let her Golden Globes dress stop her from doing what she loves … eating In-N-Out.
8. Speaking of Golden Globes, her clutch essentials are about as normal as it gets.
9. Clever and creative doesn’t even begin to describe this costume.
10. She loves summertime and it looks like that feeling is mutual.
11. She’s all about that lake life.
12. She’s super sporty and loves to wakeboard.
13. Being afraid to rock some fierce and fancy nails is not a thing for her.
14. Iron Man onesies don’t look cute on anyone … unless you’re Nina Dobrev.
You might also like
Chris Pratt Attempts a Wall Jump, Fails, and Adorably Laughs It Off
Jimmy Fallon Reflects on His Horrible 'Date' With Nicole Kidman POPSUGAR
New Snaps From Taylor Swift's Picture-Perfect Hawaiian Getaway POPSUGAR
See Nikki Reed's Engagement Ring From Ian Somerhalder! POPSUGAR
Who Is Zedd? 11 Things to Know About Selena Gomez's Rumored New Love POPSUGAR
Is This Kanye West's Most Endearing Interview Ever? POPSUGAR
Whitney Houston's Mother Cissy Responds to Lifetime Biopic: 'Please Let Her Rest'
Bill Cosby's Accusers: A Timeline of Alleged Sexual Assault Claims (Updated)
The 14 Most Controversial Barbies Ever
Miley Cyrus Slams Pregnancy and Drug Abuse Rumors
Jerry Seinfeld On Bill Cosby: 'It's Sad and Incomprehensible'