Nina Dobrev caught her first big break on Degrassi: The Next Generation, is now starring on the CW hit series Vampire Diaries, and just hit the big screen in the hilarious comedy Let’s Be Cops.
The 25-year-old has become one of Hollywood’s hottest stars, not to mention, thanks to her social media posts, she’s also managed to make us want to be her best friend.
We’ve gone through the actress’ Instagram and found 14 reasons why we can’t help but love Nina Dobrev.
1. She’s a hard worker and isn’t trying to hide it.
2. Even though she’s a star in her own right, that doesn't mean she doesn't have a fangirl moment every now and then.
3. This Degrassi and Vampire Diaries reunion made our dreams come true.
4. Her friendship with Julianne Hough is simply perfect.
5. The list of boyfriends she reportedly has is quite long. But she just rolls with the punches.
6. Her adoration for pizza is almost as strong as ours.
7. She won’t let her Golden Globes dress stop her from doing what she loves … eating In-N-Out.
8. Speaking of Golden Globes, her clutch essentials are about as normal as it gets.
9. Clever and creative doesn’t even begin to describe this costume.
10. She loves summertime and it looks like that feeling is mutual.
11. She’s all about that lake life.
12. She’s super sporty and loves to wakeboard.
13. Being afraid to rock some fierce and fancy nails is not a thing for her.
14. Iron Man onesies don’t look cute on anyone … unless you’re Nina Dobrev.
Robert Downey Jr. & Other Stars Send Mila Kunis Congrats For Her New Baby
Watch One Direction Help A Fan Propose To His Girlfriend!
Star Sightings October 2014
Stevie Wonder Will Be The Hollywood Christmas Parade's Grand Marshal
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Welcome Baby Girl
Rosie O'Donnell Is Already Causing Problems At 'The View'
You might also like
What Is Really Going On With Amanda Bynes Again?
Adorable Tots: Celebs and their Cute Kids!
Kris Jenner Is a 'Proud Mama'
Taylor Swift Can't Picture Dating a Guy Right Now
Brad Pitt's Attacker Speaks to ET About His Red Carpet Pranks (VIDEO)
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Look More In-Love Than Ever as Guests Arrive for Their Wedding E
George Clooney's Road to the Altar: His Past Loves