It's happened to all of us at least once. Your phone vibrates… then vibrates… then vibrates again. You're trapped. There is no escape – you need to come to terms with the fact that you're stuck in a group text. It's an emotionally exhausting journey, and we've all experienced this progression...
1. "Wow my phone is buzzing like crazy – how did I get so popular all of a sudden? This is so exciting!"
2. "Wait a second…What is this? Who are all these bozos?"
3. "Hold up… IS THIS A GROUP TEXT?!"
4. "It's going to be fine. I'm a champ. It's okay. I can totally get through this on my own."
5. "Am I really friends with the person that started this group text? I need to reevaluate my life."
6. "What are we even talking about?…This doesn't concern me!"
7. "Should I tell them to please just text each other? Is that worth saying?"
8. "Is there a way to get out of this without anyone knowing?"
9. "I imagine this is what it feels like to be held hostage…"
10. "This can’t go on THAT much longer right? What else could you they possibly have to talk about?"
11. "(sigh) -- This is killing my spirits… and my battery."
12. "This is never going to end is it?... Yep -- This is my life now and I must accept that."
13. "It's been a few days now… Is it over? I think it might be over…" (phone vibrates)
The struggle is so real… but soon enough it will end and you can get back to discovering the internet, just like Carmen Electra: