There's big business in booze – and celebs know that too! We're breaking down which stars are mixing it up with their very own alcohol brands.
1. In early 2014, Justin Timberlake developed a brand of Sauza Tequila called "901" – the name is inspired by his hometown area code in Memphis and "the time of night things start to get interesting." Hey-yo!
2. George Clooney
's in the tequila business too! He helped develop "Casamigos
" tequila with close friends Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman after an inspired trip to Mexico. In fact, the viral ad has George waking up next to Rande's wife, supermodel Cindy Crawford, inspired by a real-life mix up!
3. Fergie has her own line of flavored low-calorie vodkas "Voli Vodka." So you can enjoy a cocktail guilt-free at the end of the day! The line comes in six flavors: Original Lyte, lemon, orange vanilla, pear vanilla, raspberry cocoa and espresso vanilla.
4. Sean "Diddy" Combs famously partnered with Cîroc. The entrepreneur could very well be a future billionaire should the popular vodka brand ever sell. The spirit's value is estimated to be worth $1 billion.
5. Is there anything Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie can't do? Brangie's 2012 wine was the only rosé on Wine Spectator Magazine’s list of 100 best wines, effectively crowning it the best rosé in the world! Their brand of wine is called "Miraval" – if that sounds
familiar, yes! That's the same location the couple wed in August.
6. Drew Barrymore is also in the wine business, inspired by her travels through Italy to develop "Barrymore Wines" – her very own brand of Pinot Grigot! Where my girl, Drew?
7. Bethenny Frankel went from reality TV star to millionaire mogul when she developed and sold her famous line of "Skinnygirl Cocktails," which she ultimately sold for multi-millions in 2011. And now she's doing what she does best by expanding the brand into low calorie snacks.
8. Country music star Kenny Chesney launched his own premium rum line called "Blue Chair Bay." The beverage was prominently featured in Chesney's No Shoes Nation Tour and has boosted the singer's already triumphant status in the country world.
9. Even Hanson has dabbled in the biz! The now grown-up '90s boy band created their very own brand of beer, cleverly named… "Mmmhops!" Get it?