’s book, Not That Kind of Girl
, is out now! So look at this post in one of two ways: 1) A sampling of what kind of advice you might expect to find in her book (where Lena is willing and able to give it!
). Or 2) If you can’t afford the book, the best you’re going to get for free. Pony up if you want the in-depth stuff!
1. The importance of a good night’s sleep.
2. Too much of a good thing can also be bad.
5. An eye for an eye is the just way to dole out revenge.
6. Fashion fades, style is eternal.
7. Dress for the career you want.
8. Technology will be the end of us! The singularity is coming!
9. But we’re all going to die eventually. So. Whatever.
10. How to manage your money.
15. That communication is key.
16. That communication is key :)
17. Keep your friends close and your friends that look good in Instagrams closer.
20. Respect must be earned.
“This boy at the airport is chic as f*ck”
21. Porn Stars: They’re Just Like Us!
22. You always have choices in life.
23. But seriously: Don’t be afraid to fight for your rights.
24. Don’t be afraid to speak up for what you believe in.
25. And maybe the most important lesson of all:
Public massages really are gross. Stop that, people.