Khloe Kardashian works out in style, a new hair style that is!
Recently, Khloe stepped out in cornrows on the way to the gym, and now she’s working out in long braids.
The 30-year-old is no stranger to mixing up her hair and so, in order to fully appreciate Khloe's various 'dos, we're ranking them from worst to best.
9. Her long may be good for boxing but given that we know her hair's full-potential, they just don't do her justice.
8. But the cornrows weren't particularly her best look ever either, so maybe she should avoid all tight braids?
7. Next up on the worst list is the "Slick Rick" look as she calls it. This super-sleek look needs its own name so therefore it's more on the worst side.
6. This looks like a My Little Pony inspired style and with that half ponytail, the crimp does not look as "glam" as she may think.
5. Mixing it up with just complete straight hair, the layered lightened look is one that falls more on the halfway ranking.
4. Channeling Ariana Grande's classic look, Khloe wore this half ponytail six months ago, and this trendy ombre look is edging more towards the best.
3. Old Hollywood glam is always in! Although it can be overdone, she brings back this hair and makes both sides look good.
2. This adorable throwback pic shows a young Khloe in pigtails, and those tails are too cute.
1. Raising the bar, she rocks beach waves for women everywhere. A beach hair look is one of the hardest to master, so we give Khloe some major kudos for this one.
Which Khloe hair is your favorite? Let us know using the #ETnow.
Also a fan of braids, watch Chris Pratt French braid in the video below.