Say it isn't so!
ET can confirm that Dancing with the Stars season 19 favorite Alfonso Ribeiro was injured during rehearsal for the hit ABC show. The 43-year-old Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star is currently undergoing medical evaluation and it has not yet been determined whether or not he will be able to perform on Monday night's semi-finals.
This hasn't been the first injury Ribeiro has suffered during the intense season. Earlier this month, he told ET that he suffered a groin injury while doing the Carlton dance with partner Witney Carson. "Groins take a long time to heal," he said. "Rest is really the only answer."
Just this Saturday, Ribeiro dished to ET that his age over younger competitors Janel Parrish (26), Bethany Mota (19) and Sadie Robertson (17) is his biggest disadvantage when it comes to winning the coveted mirror ball trophy.
"I would say the kids are my biggest competition," he admitted during Southern Comfort's World's Largest Group Toast event. "You know, the three girls: Sadie, Bethany, and Janel. They've got the stamina to go all the way."
He also revealed the grueling preparation it takes for the show's weekly dances.
"I kind of knew what I was getting into beforehand. It's just, no matter how much you know about the hours you're going to be working, until you're actually doing it, you have no idea," he said. "It's literally every day. It's seven days a week. It's six or seven hours a day, minimum. It's a lot of time. There's a lot that goes into it."
Ribeiro has continued to impress both the judges and fans alike during season 19, especially when he brought out the beloved Carlton dance from his Fresh Prince of Bel-Air days in October.
Watch the scene-stealing moment in the video below.