Dancing With the Stars rules the airwaves with its fast-paced competition and drop-dead sexy costumes. Now, all the magic and fun of Season 19 – which just ended in November – can be relived live on stage!
Dancing With The Stars: Live! Tour, some of the stars and a number of the pros get together and perform some of their most beloved routines. And, like with the show, it's filled with hot costumes, sizzling dance moves and wacky awesomeness.
VIDEO: Alfonso Ribeiro Reveals His Wife Is Expecting On Dancing with the Stars
Let's take a look at what you're missing by not seeing
Dancing With the Stars: Live!, starting with the tour's recent stop in Verona, N.Y.
1. Australian pro dancer Kym Johnson looking like she's a character from
The Great Gatsby.
Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air star and DWTS winner Alfonso Ribeiro doing "The Carlton" yet again!
3. Pro dancer Witney Carlson also doing "The Carlton" and looking as stunning as ever.
4. Pro dancer Mark Ballas and his amazing tattoo sleeves playing the guitar like a rock star.
5. Not to be outdone by Mark, pro dancer Val Chmerkovskiy showed off his mad violin skills.
6. Seriously, Witney Carson looks amazing in anything -- even this black velvet blazer and bedazzled blue bustier combo.
7. Finally, you'll miss Val's shiny purple tux jacket and his "shocked" face.
VIDEO: Dancing With The Stars Winner Alfonso Ribeiro Talks Big Win, Future Tour
Season 19 was filled with some of the best moments in the show's history.
From Val and Janel Parrish's burgeoning romance to Alfonso's baby announcement, all these wonderful highlights revitalized our love for the program. Our favorite moment?
Obviously, it was Alfonso and Witney's
classy re-imagining of "The Carlton," which many believe was the dance that won them the mirror ball. Check out the nifty number in the video below. Related Gallery