Photographed by Tim Walker, the best performing actors of 2015 include Benedict Cumberbatch, Keira Knightley, Emma Stone, Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Bradley Cooper, Reese Witherspoon and Shailene Woodley as they grace seven different covers for the issue that features 31 other contenders.
1. The Imitation Game's Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley look super serious and like they’re imitating each other with their hair slicked back.
2. Wild's Reese Witherspoon looks scared as she holds a dandelion with a big red hat and some bright red mascara to match.
3. American Sniper's Bradley Cooper is shirtless with white suspenders and pants, but his face looks equally pale -- even in profile.
4. Birdman's Emma Stone looks like a real-life Western doll as she holds a sunflower and has a sad expression on her face.
5. Amy Adams stars in Big Eyes, and that is definitely one, big eye! It’s like an Eye Spy as her other eye is on her sleeve.
6. The Fault in Our Stars' Shailene Woodley makes quite the mime, and those red sleeves look like deflated water floaties!
7. Still Alice's Julianne Moore has her hair standing tall, and that is one long earring. She looks a bit terrified here.
What do you think about these unique covers?
Tell us which 'W Magazine' cover you think is the strangest. Vote now! http://t.co/qVHPuheImJ— EntertainmentTonight (@etnow) January 6, 2015
ETonline will have the latest awards show coverage. Check out the video below to see who's up for a Golden Globe.
Follow Rosalyn on Twitter: @RosalynOsh