Judge Judy Sheindlin is keeping her court in session.
The 72-year-old daytime TV queen is extending her CBS contract on Judge Judy through 2020 — that's right, we're getting another five years of the sassy judge.
With a sarcastic personality, Judy has made this show a success and is one of the highest paid television personalities, with a reported $47 million a year salary. After 19 seasons, Judge Judy continues to be number one in syndication, and so ETonline takes a look at why she's worth $900,000 a day.
1. It's all about the eye rolls! During one court case, she said, "You lie to me, and I'll wipe the floor with you worse than anyone's ever tackled you."
2. Plus, she's so fierce on the bench that she doesn't have time for nonsense.
3. And with her biting wit, her likeability only grows. Her latest "Q" score puts her on par with Oprah! There's even a nationwide contest to get Sheindlin to speak at one high school graduation.
4. She's making people laugh with classic lines like, "Beauty fades, dumb is forever."
5. She's an entrepreneur: Judy is also cashing in on another series from the Queen Bee production company that she owns, Hot Bench. It's a show that features a panel of three judges who decide on cases brought to their TV courtroom too.
6. When she's not busy in her TV courtroom attracting 10 million viewers daily, Judy finds the time for another judge, her husband Jerry Sheindlin. She's also super busy as the grandmother of 12 and the mother of five.
Check out the video above to see more on why Judge Judy is one of the daytime queens!
Follow Rosalyn on Twitter: @RosalynOsh