Will Ferrell is basically a funny superstar. Not only did the 47-year-old comedian make history playing 10 positions for 10 Major League Baseball teams in five separate MLB Spring Training games for cancer, but he also proved you don't have to bat 1000 to keep it 100.
Just how hard did he ball? Well....
1. He shut down the paparazzi.
2. He took the best deal.
So fresh. So clean. Tumble dry.
3. Then he got an even better one.
4. He was the hottest commodity OF ALL DAY.
5. He made the big plays.
6. He finally topped Elf.
7. He put players on the bench.
8. He brought out the best in his fans.
It's straight up remarkable how many fans managed to get a cowbell & a drumstick through security at the games today. #FerrellTakesTheField— Funny Or Die (@funnyordie) March 13, 2015
9. He brought tears to our eyes.
10. Did we mention the chopper?
11. For MVP he was the obvious choice.
And the crowd "MVP" chant has begun. #FerrellTakesTheField— Funny Or Die (@funnyordie) March 13, 2015
12. For your reference, he made history.
13. He was humble.
14. But also: undeniable.
Will Ferrell is the funniest man alive 😂😂😢 #FerrellTakesTheField— Joseph Hutson II (@joehustlehut12) March 13, 2015
Don't even try to understand how he does it.
Ball. So. Hard.
What are Ferrell's other talents? FLAWLESSLY lip-syncing to Beyonce. Bow down!