Suge Knight Collapses in Court

By
Death Row Records co-founder Marion "Suge" Knight collapsed in a courtroom Friday shortly after a judge ordered him to be held on $25 million bail in relation to a murder charge.
According to Knight's attorney Matthew Fletcher, the former music mogul was assisted by the Los Angeles Fire Department who wheeled a gurney into the courtroom.
"Just, bam," Fletcher told the Los Angeles Times. "He's unconscious right now."
The charge stems from a fatal hit-and-run incident in Compton, Calif. on Jan. 28., which resulted in the death of 55-year-old Terry Carter.
Originally, Knight's bail had been set at $2.2 million. Bail was later revoked due to Knight being a "possible flight risk, three-strike candidate, possible witness intimidation issues and his criminal past," a rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Department told the LA Times.
In addition to the murder charge, Knight is also being charged with attempted murder, two counts of hit-and-run, and the allegation that he committed a violent felony while out on bail and awaiting trial on a separate case.