Our hearts are breaking!
Apparently long distance and crazy work schedules are to blame for the alleged time apart. People's source said, "Emma understands his work anxieties – it's why she originally pulled out of Cabaret last year and only did it this year – but they're taking a break from seeing each other." The source added, "They're both a slave to their schedules. This time last year they were privately discussing marriage."
And while it's just a break, we're hoping this one ends like Ross and Rachel on Friends, because they got back together! Take a look back at the cute couple in eight of their most special, public moments.
1. Three years ago, they gave each other loving looks at a press conference for The Amazing Spider-Man in Madrid.
2. Andrew also held Emma close at the Madrid premiere.
3. In March 2014, they took this adorable candid in Sydney, Australia.
4. That same month, they looked ready for kids with this young Spider-Man in Singapore.
5. And that hand holding during Earth Hour in Singapore couldn't be sweeter!
6. Just one look like this from Andrew, and you'd be in love too! The couple stunned at The Amazing Spider-Man 2 premiere in London.
7. There's no doubt Andrew made Emma laugh. At the Magic in the Moonlight premiere in New York City on July 17, 2014, she looks like she's having a ball with him.
8. Remember when they photobombed a fan in January?
Here's to hoping this break isn't really a "break-up" for the adorable duo!
Check out some of Emma's greatest ET moments in the video below.