From special guest presenters to emotional, heartfelt moments of love and support from country fans, here are the six best moments from the 2015 ACMs.
1. Taya Kyle Introduces Garth Brooks: The widow of Chris Kyle, the solider whose life story was told in American Sniper, introduced Garth Brooks -- alongside ET's Nancy O'Dell -- and took the time to thank those in the armed services. "I'm extremely grateful to all the first responders, veterans and their families for all their sacrifices," she said. "I hope their example will continue to inspire a culture of service in hometowns across this country."
2. Randy Travis Gets a Standing Ovation: The 55-year-old country icon was greeted with a round of wild cheering and a standing ovation from the massive crowd. This was Travis' first awards show appearance since suffering a stroke in 2013, which has led to a long and difficult recovery. It was heartwarming to see him surrounded by so much support.
3. Little Big Town Rocked "Girl Crush": The band's hit single might have caused some controversy that lead to it getting banned by a Boise, Idaho radio station. However, "Girl Crush" was a huge hit with the audience at the ACMs.
4. Christina Aguilera's Country Debut: The Voice coach went country at this year's ACMs, performing the single "Shotgun," and then transitioning into a performance of "Riot" with Rascal Flatts. She brought her trademark vocals and impeccable rocker style to the stage and totally blew the roof off the place.
5. Everything with Taylor Swift: Everyone already knew this, but Taylor just went on to prove yet again that everything she does it adorable.
6. Kelly Clarkson Loves Reba: The American Idol alum introduced the iconic Reba McEntire by sharing a sweet story about the first time she met the country crooner at the ACMs years ago. "I want to be you when I grow up!" she recalled telling Reba. Now, Kelly is married to Reba's stepson Brandon Blackstock, making the country legend her mother-in-law. "So basically, what I'm saying here, people, is that I have the coolest mother-in-law and you all can suck it," Kelly told the crowd.