has been on Instagram for one week
and already has nearly six million followers. What took him so long to start posting? Who knows, but he’s here now and that’s what matters. Here are 11 things we learned about David Beckham via Insta so far:
2. He knows how to use the past participle.
Any guy who has good grammar = even hotter in our book. What we wouldn’t give to watch him diagram a sentence. Mmmm.
3. He loves a custom hashtag.
#DB40 = David Beckham’s 40th Birthday, FYI.
4. He is a “Posh Spice doesn’t smile” truther.
Just kidding. He probably has seen her smile before. Hopefully we’ll get that selfie soon. Meanwhile, No. 4, sub-point A: Becks and Victoria are very, very cute
5. He’ll give you squad envy.
How do we get into this clique?
Also, we would follow @cocobeckham. Just putting that out there.
7. His #TBT game is strong.
Sometimes we forget Beckham isn’t just an underwear model, and he actually used to be a professional soccer player. This was a nice reminder. We wouldn’t mind more underwear pictures on here though.
8. His DILF game is on point.
When he isn’t making our br/ovaries explode with adorable Instagrams like the one above, he’s being the dad we all hope to be and embarrassing his son
for being less cool than he is.
9. And he’s not like a regular dad, he’s a cool dad.
10. He’s not above Instagramming “food porn.”
Very 2013 of you, David Beckham.
11. And he’s not above Instagramming random crap that looks deep.
So basically, he is exactly like the rest of us on Insta. Minus the super hot part.
Speaking of, check out David Beckham’s hottest H&M underwear campaign yet: