It looks like you'll have to shop elsewhere for a Donald Trump suit and tie.
Macy's has decided to pull Trump's clothing line from its stores in the wake of controversial comments the real estate mogul made about Mexican immigrants while announcing his presidential bid earlier this month.
Macy's is a company that stands for diversity and inclusion. "We have no tolerance for discrimination in any form," the company said in a statement on Wednesday. "We welcome all customers, and respect for the dignity of all people is a cornerstone of our culture. We are disappointed and distressed by recent remarks about immigrants from Mexico.
"We do not believe the disparaging characterizations portray an accurate picture of the many Mexicans, Mexican Americans and Latinos who have made so many valuable contributions to the success of our nation," the statement continued. "In light of statements made by Donald Trump, which are inconsistent with Macy's values, we have decided to discontinue our business relationship with Mr. Trump and will phase-out the Trump menswear collection, which has been sold at Macy's since 2004."
Trump, meanwhile, spoke to ET on Wednesday and gave his side of the story, insisting he's the one who actually decided to end his relationship with Macy's.
"They don't feel the same way I do about illegal immigration. One of the things that has always bothered me, and it haunts me is what China is doing with their currency manipulation. They make my ties and they make my shirts, and I’ve always hated it," he said. "So I said to Macy's, let’s just forget it."
But it's also an international issue for him.
"If I do it again, and we did well with the ties and the shirts, I would try and find some place in America with ties and shirts, but it's hard to find because China, Mexico, Japan, almost everybody—they're taking our business," he continued. "They're taking business away from us, like we're children."
Macy's now joins an ever-increasing list of those who are rapidly distancing themselves from Trump.
Univision and NBC recently announced that they will not be televising this year's Miss USA pageant, which is partially owned by Trump. What's more, two of the pageant's co-hosts, Roselyn Sanchez and Cheryl Burke, have decided not to participate in the program.
Check out the video below for more on the growing backlash against Trump.