New York Fashion Week is currently in full swing, and if that is brand new information to you, then you’re clearly not following enough models on Instagram. (How else do you get your daily dose of #LifeGoals?)
Anyway, #NYFW is peak model humblebrag season and here are the models who are killing it on IG this year. Half of this list is just Taylor Swift’s friends, and the other half is prime poaching ground for future #squad members.
1. Kendall Jenner (@kendalljenner): Fashion’s hottest “It” girl. Follow her for celebrity-filled selfies and videos of her shaving her legs.
2. Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid): Follow her for behind-the-scenes shots with bestie Kendall Jenner (see: No. 1).
3. Bella Hadid (@bellahadid): Gigi’s little sister and The Weeknd's girlfriend. Follow her for serious #GenePoolEnvy.
4. Karlie Kloss (@karliekloss): The fashion world’s BFF. Follow her for the pictures with her mom! They’re so cute!
5. Hailey Baldwin (@haileybaldwin): Daughter of Stephen. Follow her for a BTS look at what it’s like to walk your first NYFW runway.
6. Hari Nef (@harinef): The first trans woman signed to IMG. Follow her for trippy slo-mo runway videos and because she’s a groundbreaker, dammit.
7. Leomie Anderson (@leomieanderson): A runway veteran. Follow her for loooooots of selfies with her fellow models. (Not that we’re complaining.)
8. Behati Prinsloo (@behatiprinsloo): Follow her because she has pictures with the best squad since the “Bad Blood” video. Hey, Joe Jonas.
9. Lily Aldridge (@lilyaldridge): One of many Victoria’s Secret Angels walking this year. Follow her because oooooooooo pretty!
10. Candice Swanepoel (@angelcandices): Follow her in case she falls again.
11. Madeline Stuart (@madelinesmodelling_): The 18-year-old Aussie model is one of the first with Down syndrome to ever book a NYFW show. Follow her because how inspiring is that?
Elsewhere at Fashion Week, Rihanna was laying on some serious PDA with her new man, Travis Scott: